[NetEpic ML] Re: orks....WAAAAAAGGGGHHH!

From: Damian Miller <damianmiller_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:36:00 -0600

        hello, orksses,
    groznic von squigdork here,
    todayz topik for discuzzin' is what ta use ta stomps the stuffins' outs
of just 'bout ev'rbodi(translater kicks in). ok, first things first
  always make your formations as big as possible, greater break points/ more
troops
     then make independent formations out of the company card by buying
extra nobs to lead each subgroup. example, buy a blood axe company
ard( my favorite), then buy 3 landraider dets, and one extra nobz card and a
stomper det( if you dont have stompas use more rhinos or predators), now
assign one stand of nobz to each of the purchased detachments. the nobz
dissappear from play, but each of these is now an independent det that is
part of the company card. and can be deployed as a shock unit or as a
surprise for your friend across the table. on average the bp of the mob
goes up by 10, and the fire power goes up as well.
if you use stompas, they can escort your infantry, but its real slow.
     second, get as much wierd stuff as possible, ie, pulsa rokkits, shock
attack guns, wierd boy towers, etc. this will sow an amazing amout of
fear in your opponent. all of this stuff can be used against anything, i
mean anything, there is nothing as satisfying as killing a titan with a
shock attack gun. yes your opponent will scream dumb luck, but his titan
is still dead and there is not a thing he can do about it.
      third, gargants, i can take em or leave em. but for the new guys
they might enjoy to mighty crashes and thuds they envision. great gargants
are ok, but remember the mega-gargant is a company card. treat it as
such(see first examples)
    fourth bikes and speedstas, buy em, buy alot, they die like dogs but can
be a lot of fun, and are fairly destructive if you can make a successful
charge.
     and always remember, if we win we win, if we lose we be back.
                                    damian