RE: [NetEpic ML] Bug int the Core

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:49:42 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Zerloon [mailto:zerloon_at_...]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 7:25 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Bug int the Core

Hi to all!!

I note a "error" in the core rules, or at least I think so.

In the 4.1 if you bought a flier transport you lose the normal transport

for detach, because it must mantain coerency I think.

But now... I can purchase a company, place the rhino anywhere, imbark on

thunderhawk and go for it...

I think we must add that when I take a flier transport (thunderhawk,
vampire etc.. etc..) I MUST assign it to a detachment, and even if they
don't have to mantain coerency the detachment lose the usual transport.

This also avoid an innatural presence of flier transport...

>>> I agree with you 100% and this, I thought, was the correct
interpretation. If it is not that was in the books, it is very likely an
omission on my part.

>>I'm real glad everyone is pitching in and reading the books, its vital
to find errors and correct them, but we need as many people reading the
rules as possible.

Peter