space wolf proposal

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:52:08 +0100

Well, a little late but here some proposal for space wolf:

In the codex there are written that they don't use teleport since they havo
no faith in such advanced tecnology... so we should leave the teleported
wolf guard terminator as well...

Also is specified that a pack can contain no more that twenty wolf guard
models, and incidentally in every great company there are exactly twenty
wolf guard (four HQ stabds) so we should leave wolf guard special cards...

Again, Wolf scout are not the newbies, but hardened fighter that fight
behind the enemy lines, so we should change the "infiltration" with
"ambush" ability, I think...

Finally in a Spac wolf army should are more "character" than anyother,
since thay follow charismatic leaders. I propose that all HQ cards (even
commander) are "support max 1" cards (please read my previous post), even
if the "support max 1" rule is not used.

Let me know!!!