Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules Deep Reading

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:17:48 +0000

>13) Building and Fortification: I like that Building can be damaged with
>close combat but IMHO is absurd taht infantry or cavalry can do so!! And
>even if I can, with a overclock of imagination, figure that terminator can
>destroy a buillding, you imagine a building that fall because my beloved
>Howling Banshee (armed with pistols and sword) cry "EEEEEEK GO DOWN DAMN
>BUILDING!!!"... Imho again only Knight or more could damage building in
>close combat.

well, most infantry can be equipped with grenades, meltabombs and similar
explody nastiness, or simply stuff it full of mines and boobytraps.

Admittedly, in 40K, some infantry units arent equipped with grenades, for
generalization, Im quite content with allowing all infantry to blow
buildings.
Cavalry and bikes however, shouldnt be capable of knocking out structures
like that, It just seems wrong!

weasel

F� Hotmail p� mobilen http://www.msn.dk/mobile