Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Squats part 2 Infantry

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:23:48 +0100

Again infiltration is a skil - so I wouldn't let them have that either, I mean these are young (barely 81!!) squats who have let to learn the finer art of war. At the same time, surely a young squat is better than a regular guardsman? I mean he has been fighting a LOT longer.

Then again at this scale, I guess it doesn't matter.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy