RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Squats part 2 Infantry

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 18:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with you on the Slayer Cults. aren't the
Berserkers basically the Slayer Cults. If you want a
Slayer Cult make them a special Berserker Card that is
Free and only 4 Slayers. They get a +4 CAF and no
ranged weapons and must charge at all times and can
never fail morale checks. They give up 2 VP and 3 VPs
if a Slayer unit survives the battle. I take back my
well and take away infiltration. Give infiltration to
the Slayers because at a 20cm they are dead before
they reach anyone unless you want ot put them into
rhinos.
Darius

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3313099.4604523.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17050590

81:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124fv1soh/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenattogy