Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan Battlegroup

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:50:03 +0200

> >so your's opinion?
>
>Honestly? I don't like it. There's no real incentive to not use the
>group. Sure you don't need to maintain coherency, but I've never found
>that to be a problem. I'm happy to keep them in close to each other if
>I've bought a group. Sure you get a bit of a discount to the number of
>Special Cards over taking them separately, but still I'm not so keen on
>it. There is also now no need to take them separately. Just buy a
>battlegroup if you want lots of Titans. So if you want two Titans, they
>still only take up ONE Special Card slot. Why buy Titans individually if
>you want more than one?

A titan BG in my idea must be composed by at least 3 titans, so you cannot
take only two of them.
In effect (at least for me) titan battlegroup actually are too good. If you
want a lot of titan you can have virtually limitless titans, since is a
company card. I think titan BG as company card is a vestigial of Adeptus
Titanicus, now that the focus is on lesser units they should become special.

>Under the discount system, they were cheaper and only took up one card, but
>the penalty was they fought as a formation. If you didn't like this, you
>paid full price buy purchasing them individually. Price vs flexibility was
>the consideration and I always thought it worked well.

You're right, but the card is a company, so you can have how you want.

>Well, that's my 2cents.

Thanks a lot!!!! ^___^

>-Kelvin....

Zerloon