Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:05:02 +0200

Its quite OK to bore into a hill, you just surface on the top. I dont remember exactly about buildings, it is possible that they can surface in the basement, but I might have read something about the buildings must make a save or be destroyed. That might be the mole though, Im not sure.

As for tips usimng the termites, I usually move them first to take controll of those preciuos few OPs you can get. Be sure to make the surfacepoint visible for the spotters or you WILL deviate too far. Its easy to be tempted to take some OPs far away, but dont do that. Take the 3 nearest, then its easier to surface on target and to reinforce with your slower forces.

And yes, stay out of the water! :-)

Eivind