Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:22:44 -0000

> Good work on this project. It seems to be along similar lines to
> the De'Aynes gallery itself, which was originally set up to
> catalogue painted examples of all epic miniatures ever made.
> You're welcome to use images from my site if due credit is given.

I fully intend to cite sources in the first pages (which I'll write
down sooner or later), along with the necessary legalese. So far, I've
used images from De' Aynes (with permission), Mark's site (ditto), GW
and FW (didn't ask, thought about it then decided to keep a low
profile, hoping to cycle out all of those), the epic yahoo file
archive (asked for permission on the group, no one objected), plus
some images sent my way from group members [you know who you are,
thanks ;-)].

If you're asking for citing the source of every single picture,
though... I'm afraid that's a tad too much. Tracking down all the
minis ever released (and relevant pictures) is hard enough, but
keeping track of every source too would be overwhelming. Especially
because in many instances the "source" is not actually the original
source - one example is exactly the De' Aynes, where I would need to
track down every single contributor.

<snip huge amount of useful info>
Thanks :-)
I'm going to include the relevant corrections. I didn't even receive
this message in my mailbox - a good thing I'm checking on the web
interface too :-)

Luca