GW shares crumble - the Beast is Dying

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 07:54:53 -0000

Hi folks,

just in case some of you didn't notice, GW shares are down 40% since
the start of the week.

As it seems, treating their customer likes sh*t, raising prices,
cutting on events, forbidding online stores and discounts, and
releasing one Marine Sub-Codex per year is finally going to hurt them
*financially*.

Oh, and I forgot about Warhammer Online Disaster and the long gone
hype
about Lord Of The Rings line - another word for "miserable failure"
rule-wise.

We'll see if they manage to get out of this one while raising their
prices again and bringing in more Space Marine chapters. Maybe we
should suggest them to release Epic square stands again? I'd
certainly
buy some... :o)

Stephane