Re: Idea for chaos animosit

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:54:17 -0000

I Rather like that idea, I do not have a chaos force of any kind
but, have been reading the posts fervantly. I was going to suggest
something from a similar game *cough,Flames of war, cough cough*
where elite forces restrict their numbers by reducing the amount of
points. Basically if you use two forces you limit yourself in
points depending on certain factors,, but after reading this
statement by Peter.
i like this idea, makes it simple, and follows the K.i.s.s method,,,
keep it simple stupid. lol,,,,,,
So anybody with a chaos force , try this method out and see if it
works.

Brian