Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos issues

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:58:44 -0400

Hi!

Point taken. I beleive Jar has included them in this manner and has
taken animosity to an optional section.

Given the consensus so far (and the new discussions on eldar), the
discussions on chaos are for the moment concluded.

Jar has posted the "beta" book for chaos, so I'd urge everyone to take a
look at it! :-)

Peter