[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Mech mods

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:18:10 -0600

Hi!

Them bloody orks.....anyway, why does the imperial knights suck so much in
close combat??? They will be beat by howling banshees with power swords????
Yeah, thats a bit disappointing even with the doubling of CAF they are still weak. Icaddressed that in Heresy. Dont know what to do in net epic.

>I always envisioned the squats had really tough if slow tanks, since they
>were a army list with a remarkable derth of them. So I hope I gave then
>some armorerd might.

Slow but tough is very "squattish".
Agreed.
Peter