[NetEpic ML] Re: Tempest Companies

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:10:41 -0000

Blessed Vaul, Your awsome Peter. But in forsight,, using units
that have been prepainted with loving care that are not exactly in
an army list is generally up to the opponent if he agrees, much like
the other optional units that have existed since 3.0 rules.
Basically if you opponent doesent care and doesent feel like he is
gonna get cheezed then its all good..

Brian

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Six years ago!
>
> You should have mentioned that! No wonder this conversation looked
> familiar..... ;-)
>
> Actually the point you make on what colors you painted your
tempest in
> and perhaps invalidating that is a good reason to make tempests
and
> titans groups "generic" units. I really dislike invalidating
people's
> collections or efforts.
>
> Peter
>
> Brian Dean wrote:
>
> >Wow i guess T'oma and i opened up a postive pandora's box.
> >and that game was nearly 6 years ago with 3.0 rules. But,
recently he
> >and i played a nice 6000 point game,, ork vs eldar,, and i have a
very
> >mobile style of play even with guardian hosts (with falcons) and
> >though we were using old rules for the tempests i was using they
were
> >snagged up by random fire from his gargant big mob. overall it
was a
> >well balanced game on both of our parts. For i had
a "battleship"