Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:58:44 -0400

Joshua Raup wrote:

>I don't know, I kinda like the Chaos analogy. It just means we're a
>renegade legion. We've thrown off the false Emperor, and follow our own
>version of Horus (Peter). This way he can keep his Primarch title. And
>this way Yar no longer need to keep his temple of Tzeentch hidden, and
>Jyrki can come out of the Slaaneshi closet. ;)
>

>"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai

Hi!

Somehow I think Jyrki wont like coming out of his slaaneshi closet... or
maybe he will! ;-) :-D

..and Jar, you had a temple and didnt tell me?... I'm so miffed.... :-P

You thought it in the same vien I did Joshua. We dont like the tyrannic
reign of the imperium (GW) and have formed our own "empire". Perhaps not
whole chaos (perhaps we worship it in its chaos undivided form...), but
definitely not mindless imperial citizens.... ;-)

Peter