Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:24:58 -0700 (PDT)

[snip]
> >cute Idea, but I personally follow the Numen
> (Numinous Star child) of
> >"The Game" .
> >Peter may be the First Apostle of the Game, but I
> think he'd be the
> >first to say the game isn't "his", am I right?
> >

> Most definitely.
>
> ..and even if I tried to make it "mine", I think I'd
> get the visit of
> one of Jyrki's infamous "grey knight hit squads"....
>
> ...therefore I dare not rebel.... ;-)

Good boy! ;o)

> >Sensei WarBand, Most Def!
> >
> > This way he can keep his Primarch title. And
> >

> >>this way Yar no longer need to keep his temple of
> Tzeentch hidden, and
> >>Jyrki can come out of the Slaaneshi closet. ;)
> >>

> >Why Jyrki: I had no Idea.......!?!
> >

> hehe, I think YOU might get such a visit from the
> "hit squad" when Jyrki
> reads this..... :-P :-D

Boy, turn my back for a few days and look what
happens. I think Slaanesh is definitely more in Mr.
Webmaster's territory.

And yes, expect a visit from your friendly Grey Knight
squad in the near future. We at Ordo Malleus have
recently renovated our torture chambers; adding more
ergonomic chairs & such. I think we'll enjoy your
"visit"... :oP :oP

> Peter

Jyrki Saari

P.S. Even if I _were_ a Chaos heretic I think Khorne
would be more appropriate. Ever seen me lose a game?
;o)

CHEESE FOR THE CHEESE GOD!! RULES FOR THE LOOPHOLE
THRONE!!! Oops, wrong party line... :oD