Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tau Titans

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:29:29 -0400

Jarreas Underwood wrote:

>>according to the fluff,,, nope,,, they have manta's and other such
>>large landers and large bombers but nothing 'ground' pounding.
>>

>I can't see the Tau creating a huge, lumbering, ground-pounding war machine. Thay're just not resource-efficient. OTOH, knight-class units carrying titan-class and anti-titan weapons, most definitely. Let's take a look at the Imperial and Eldar knights, and add some Tau weaponry.
>-Yar

Hi!

Come on guys, think out of the box! ;-) :-D

What more prompting ro excuse do you need to buy more minis to use in epic?

On a "logical" side. Wouldn't the Tau adapt to their enemies when ALL
other (well except squats, but they have more then enough praetorans to
compensate) opponents have titans?

I think it would be logical and efficient to make a "larger" battlesuit
to deal with the opponents titans. Besides a flying praetorian is far
more vulnerable than a land bound titan sized unit.

Besides, the plastic battlesuit is worth 20 bucks and the right size for
a titan for the Tau.... ;-)

Peter