Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann necron

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:18:52 -0400

Robert McCord wrote:

>I would agree that a poll would be better then someone changing (or
>not changing) the name on whim BUT I don't think it's really the best
>or fairest. Remember it would give equal weight to those that play
>Slann/Necrons, Necron players, and those that never even face either.
>How to weight all these things? Heck I'm not that smart.
>
>My initial discovery and attraction to netepic, and my selling point
>to recruit new netepics is that it trys to accomodated all, often
>contrary, GW fluff. This is a great strength and a name change here
>would be abandoning this strength!
>
>Bob

Hi!

Time to weigh in, I guess. ;-)

For me the actual name was less of an issue than the other point I
brought up, which has not provoked much comment.

That was regarding the point of necron vehicles being skimmers instead
of tracked vehicles.

What the take on this?

Regarding the name, We can leave it as is. After all everyone can call
them what they will in their own groups anyway.

Peter