Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann necron

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:19:02 +1000

>Time to weigh in, I guess. ;-)
>
>For me the actual name was less of an issue than the other point I
>brought up, which has not provoked much comment.
>
>That was regarding the point of necron vehicles being skimmers instead
>of tracked vehicles.
>
>What the take on this?

Sounds perfectly fine to me. Should there be a slight point adjustment to
take into account the advantage of doing pop-up attacks?

-Kelvin....
"Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain. But when you put it
in the body of a great white shark, ooohh! Suddenly you've gone too far!"
-Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth