Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann necron

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:16:02 -0000

Well, Slanntyrs / Slann-Necrons / Whatever vehicles can be tracked or
wheeled or skimmers for that matter, I don't care since I don't plan
to use this list.

I'll reserve my comments on the *totally unrelated* Necron list when
it will appear. I just hope people won't start to argue over the
consistency between the two :(

Best regards, Stephane