Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann necron

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:25:08 -0400

Stephane wrote:

>Well, Slanntyrs / Slann-Necrons / Whatever vehicles can be tracked or
>wheeled or skimmers for that matter, I don't care since I don't plan
>to use this list.
>
>I'll reserve my comments on the *totally unrelated* Necron list when
>it will appear. I just hope people won't start to argue over the
>consistency between the two

Hi!

No "consistency" is needed between the two. You could either say, the
other necron are rogue elements no longer under slann control or a
sentient race of robots or different origin. They are both called necron
becuase humans dont distinguish between one and the other and think they
are both "evil".

Peter