Re: Exodites and Hydras

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:54:17 -0000

Hi,

I just wanted to improve the existing Exodite list, not throw someone's
cherished work out of the window.

NetEpic process has always been to add and improve from version to
version and the 5.0 tag imply that there has been previous versions
before, and (I hope) changes for the better from one to the next. If
exodite army list is not open to revision not discussion and
constitutes an exception, how could I know?

I am sorry if I opened a can of worms with this Exodite subject, and
moreover if I offended anyone, as Mojarn's reply tone seems to suggest
:(

  Stephane, a bit disappointed