Re: Hello world of NetEpic!

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:34:38 -0000

Hi Johan!

> 4. Point cost for certain units, especially the awesome Eldar scout
titans that pack the punch of a Phantom and are harder to bring down
because of their size, but cost only 400 per pair. (...)

AFAIK in my last game, using the latest Eldar army list, Scout Titans
were available at 600 point a pair, not 400. I believe this even
things out :)
Not only that, but you get the VP as soon as you bring one down.

> 5. What is the eldar titan pulse laser range? 100 cm or 75 cm? It
stated differently on the hit location chart and the unit roster. The
scout titans, do they get 2d3 or 1d6 hits from their two smaller
pulse lasers?

100cm, 2D3 hits. The scout titan weapon chart is slighty confusing
since it features TWO scout titan pulse laser, so twice the firepower
listed under the weapon profile. Mmmh, those 600 points are
deserved...

Stephane