Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Storm Trooper Rules

From: Peter Ramos <netepic_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 21:35:51 -0400

Hi!

We need to add the Siegfried and ragnarok. I thought someone had done
it, but I may be wrong.

As I go through the editing and re-structuring of netepic gold, certain
minor stat changes and clarifications are being made. One of them is to
use storm troopers as the airborne IG.

As for those support weapons team, I think we will leave them under the
"heavy weapons" umbrella. But if you give me stats for them, I will
include them in the optionals book.

Now's the time. :-)

Peter