[NetEpic ML] Re: The Great Multi-Launcher Debate. Vote Now!

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:51:09 GMT

>Great idea on choosing a ramdom hit location. How do you do this?
>Equal chance for all locations? Pick a location, scatter twice?

Actually, scattering the hit location is what my group usually do. When a
titan suffers a hit, just roll an appropriate die and count the locations
from upper left to lower right. If you roll a location thats not there just
reroll.

For example, firing at a warlord (which has 12 locations on the front) just
roll a d12 to find where you hit.

Easy, nice and without the aiming dice (Which only veteran players have)