[NetEpic ML] Re: More stuff to argue..er.. I mean discuss about

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 06:57:06 -0500

The Capital Imperialis should stay where it is point wise. I have played
against it several times and have never destroyed it. It is a firepower
magnet. Put 2 companies of Heavy IG and blast away. Not to mention that it
does have some decent weaponry. I think it is a much better buy than a titan
and could actually give it a run for its money.
I have used the formula calculator on a few units and found it to be a
useless tool. Most of the units are less than their actual formula cost.
This leads me to belive that our formula is incorrect or that GW
guestimated costs through playtesting and army favaorites. It is only a
guide in my point of view. I will calculate the Imperalis. My guess is that
it will be cheaper than the formula.
My thoughts,
Darius