[NetEpic ML] Re: Polls and Imperial Guard

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:01:09 -0500

Changes:

1) Sentinals, allow to move over rough terain as normal.
-->No. See my other post as to why.

2) Eliminate Ordinatus Vehicles as an Imperial Guard unit.
They should be Tech Guard only.
--->No problem here, as I see it the same way.

3) Reduce the cost of the Capitol Imperialis to 500pts.
-->Not sure, as I don't own one, and never field one.

4) Robots move as Infantry.
-->Agreed.

5) Deathsrikes:
A) Use Nils Rules. Nils, please post these!
B) Make NEW Cool missiles (Like the Skipjack). Put these in an
alternate
section. Play test the new rules, old weapons, and new weapons.
-->Yeah, Nils, repost those rules..I don't remember them...

Discuss and vote in next revision.

What does everyone else think?
-->Well you did ask...8)

Warprat ;)

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell