Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: APC and infantry saves

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:04:47 -0400

Here better idea, if models inside a APC just use normal save for bail out
rule if they fail then they die. If they have no save they are atuomatically
dead. Simple and to the point, but before you would of got a 4+ but you
cried to much so now just get models armor save of 6+, and others with no
save don't even get a chance.