Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar and Orks

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:48:43 -0700

Hi Kelvin and Peter!

I have always played with this rule, and always hated it. While there
are plenty of reasons to play with this rule, I just don't like it.

In the old rules, it made a little bit of sense, since ALL infantry
could shoot titans without the negative mod. Also, infantry used to be
able to swarm titans, so again, they were dangerous. Finally, titans
used to be able to attack infantry with thier CAF, this has also
changed. Now there is only the Electrohull.

I could see a Gargant wading into a formation of infantry, to do battle,
if it could battle them effectivly. But how is this to happen?

Personally, with the Ork love of a good fight, I can't see why they
wouldn't want to head to the BIGGEST target, and pound it.

Warprat ;)