RE: [NetEpic ML] Remaining armies Squats

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:29:41 +0200

It's good to see that people agree with me, but I think 200 and 500 is a bit
expencive.�

Compared to the IG bombard-battery, with a constant BP of 9, it costs 200,
the Goliath can get 9 if the player rolls good.

If we compare the Artillery Company with the Goliath Company, the IG gets a
total of 33 BPs, while the Squats can get 30 if they are extremly lucky.

I think that 175 & 475 are fair prices.

An other thing that puzels me are the squat infantry. Why does the
thunderers have +1 CAF while the warriors has 0. Shouldn't it bethe other
way around?

Eivind