Re: [NetEpic ML] The great titan close combat debate

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:34:04 -0700

Hi Kelvin!

I could go for this too, WITH your alterations. For the most part, I
REALLY like it. Simple and easy, that's always good! The best rules
are always this way.

The only thing I worry about, is that EACH infantry/vehicle that wins
against the titan, would score a hit. This can be excessive. Any
ideas?

Everyone is really making this a GREAT discussion, THANKS ALL!!!!!
I think were going to end up with some AWSOME rules.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)