Re: [NetEpic ML] The great titan close combat debate

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:14:21 -0000

> One other problem. How would combat take place with larger units
> (Knights, Praetorians, other Titans, etc) and infantry COMBINED?

My proposal: split the combat in two parts: titan vs
infantry/vehicle, titan vs superheavies/etc. The two parts are
unrelated and do not influence each other (except of course if you
damage the titan in the first one).

Titan vs infantry/vehicle: double CAF, normal CC rules, but combat
ends as soon as the Titan gets his first hit (or when he destroys all
stands).

Titan vs superheavies/etc: normal CC rules.

Luca Lettieri