Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Reality Check

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:13:50 -0400

And the others also, if you can't field a Titan and not lose it to infantry
then YOU should not field a Titan.
The system we use now is much better then the origanal and I've been playing
for 10 years, and can still to this day only fit 7-9 models around the Titan
base, maybe this is the problem, you are NOT allowed to put models on the
base. Plus Titans need some kind of support, they can not and will not work
on there own just look at some of the art work and you'll seen tons of
infantry around a Titan. Plus what bout armies that don't have massed gun
fire how are they to deal with Titan?
Nobody is trying to make them weak in CC we are working on trying to make
them stronger but the way you are going is crazy you want them to be
superman and they can't fill that roll as slow as they move, they are very
vanurable at the rate of speed they have to faster moving units be it
infantry or vehicals. And we all need to keep this in mind as I'm sure GW
did when they first made this game. I don't care how strong you make
something speed will always beat strength. JUST HOW IT IS!!!! Don't forget
Termies in themselves are small TITANS stronger then most tanks and should
show this even when fighting a Titan.