Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Flavour stuff

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:13:29 -0400

>I suppose these would be optional rules for now? Or are they proposed as
>"core".

Actually as core rules. But thewy could be optional if people agree on
that

-->Kepp em optional for now. Until we get everything else in order, then
we can look at things like this more closely. As a side question, where
do we stand on the Titan CC and vs. infantry issue? I seem to have lost
track along the way...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell