Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the proof is in the math

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:10:41 +0200

Peter Ramos wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I can agree with all your suggestions that differed from mine. By the way
> those comments that you state "look at X unit" you are suggesting to use the
> points of that comparable unit? If so I agree, comparable units should cost
> the same.

I don't agrre here, units must be judged not only for stats and cost but
also keeping in mind in wich context they live i.e. depending on the
army overall characteristics, playtest it's the best way to see an army
pro & cons and if it is or not unbalanced, 'couse give you an overall
consideration.
My suggestion is keep your changes and test it, after the test you can
trim values.

My 50L

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi