Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the proof is in the math

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:36:47 -0500

Hi!

Still though the whole company is 11 stands and a break point of 6, the
opponent gets 10VP's. I think I wouldn't want to increase the price further
since thats a lot of VP's for a small break point.

In the end we made a lot of changes to points and some small stat changes,
we should test what we got for now.

Peter