Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann, the proof is in the math

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:11:58 -0400

The X units I copyed right from other list # of models and points, all stats
are the same, Example Coldones riders look at Squat Trikes, Taradons look at
Squat Bikes same stats and points LOL, Rapotors look at Eldar War Walkers
same thing. This is how I made all the units I came up with, So all the ones
I did should and are balanced. Warp Walkers Look at Space Marine Vetrans,
but I agree to rasing them to 350pts. Exodus raiders should be 700pts this
is a typeo it says 600, same as Squat Biker force, But lets not forget they
don't have Guild masters leading them +5 CAF, OO this is why I made them
600pts. 2 leaders 50pts each ='s 100pts less. But why not say 650 to be
fair. Kroxigors are same as Blood letters just switched stats CAF and Save.
The Necron I thought you and Taras had balanced them out LOL my bad. I think
the True Slann foot troops might need to go up in points, and the Necron
would say just 50pts right now. Till farther testing is done.