Re: [NetEpic ML]

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 01:13:12 -0700

Hi Kelvin!

Excellent, excellent comments, summary and advice! I pretty much do the
same thing you do, but I can never pass up the Goffs. The chance of
getting stikkbombs for them is just too much for me.

(Big Snip)

The Squig Catapults and Squiggoths are funny, but mostly useless. Take
them for comedy value.

WHAAAAT???? Perhaps my luck has been too good with the Catapults, but I
really love these things. They have worked GREAT for emptying buildings
of Space Wolves. I've also used them with, great effect, on Eldar
troops.

Plus they have a chance of staying around for a while. And best of all,
they don't hurt Orks! I like to protect them with the same dragster
that protects my wierdboy tower.

But, that's just me.

Good post, Kelvin!

Warprat ;)