Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:57:50 -0400

No this is wrong, True Slann would be more in number then Necron, But would
be few in number compared to Exodus, Necron and True Slann would be few in
number compared to Exodus. The True Slann would use Necron intell for fast
hard hitting tanks and other support weapons or infantry. No need to mass
produce something that can repair itself ( {like this} damn human children
hit the Necron company hard only half seemed to repair itself, after this
battle your greatness we will need to make another 100 to replace them ).
This showes that the Slann would only make as many as needed, not a whole
planets worth, there own little perfect race.