Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:02:43 -0400

lets not jump the points up and down so much, the point increase we have
just done seems to have balanced out the Slann quite fairly. From what
happened with me and Darius's battle, the Slann payed dearly form my
mistakes, not from being over priced. And as it stands the points seem quite
fair, and should stay.