Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 03:42:33 -0400

Exactly, as a DA marine general I don't feel my army nee something more
than some good Titan (I've painted them with DA colors and not AM) and a
bunch of tanks.

-->I play Imperials (SM/IG w/tech guard assistance), and Chaos. I see
alot more possibilities for abuse in teh Chaos lists than I do the
Imperial lists, even should the IG and TG be combined. Now adays, I
field a more balanced force than I used to (I started out using only
armor, still no air except two T-hawks). I think we all using slightly
different back stories as our working basis here. I could argue that IG
should get Rhinos, as at one time in the fluff, it was the standard
Imperial APC, for IG and SM units. i can even provide a refernce for
various color schemes (40K Compendium). Admitedly, some of the real
differences between the armies just can't be captured in Epic. As an
example, the rivalry bewteen SM chaplains and IG commissars. Or the
unease between commissars, chaplains, and the ecclesiarchy. To do so
would make some of the minutiae a bit over burdensome for a good game. I
dunno. I think we can work all this out, we just have to figure ouyt
how...

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell