Re: [NetEpic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 06:58:03 -0400

That is what I read about the knights too. They were dino herders, the main
source of food. They sometimes fought the eldar over herds. I do know they
were allied with the Imperium but how strong it never said. Probably the
Imperium needed them more for food than the knights needed the Imperium. I
would say make the tech-guard a seperate army but allow both IG and TG the
rights to use the Imperator and other titans (it may already be like this).
The PDF is trained in defending a planet and the TG is trained in defending
their titans. Again 2 different armies with similar troops sounds
unnecessary but in this case is justified.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World