Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imper ial

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 17:17:04 -0400

Yes, as the words you just said each planet, own defence army, this is how
they came up with the different type of IG armies Cat Jungle, Can Shock
troops, and the others. All form different planets. The planets Defence
army. Other wise we should only have ONE type of IG army, no other types
just IG. So no need to go into making list for these army types.