Re: [NetEpic ML] Marine AA

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:52:07 -0700

Hi Jyrki!

My Gaming Group discussed this last week. Our conclusion, after a brisk
discussion was:

1) Remove the Tarantula Support Battery, and the Scorpian Battery from
the Marine list. Both are not in keeping with Marine Mobility.

2) Introduce a mobile AA weapon based on the Rhino hull. Much like the
Saber Hunter, with no troop transport capacity.

3) The guns should be less powerfull than the Quads the IG use, because
the marines are more mobile, and carry less supplies.

4) Stats might look like this: 20-25cm move, save on a 4+, CAF 0,
Autocannon 75cm, 2 attacks, 5+, -1 mod, AA Gun Unit. Cost: 150-200pts
for three.

What does everyone else think?

Warprat ;)