Re: [NetEpic ML] [Completely OT] Robotech

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:18:51 -0700

Hi Kelvin!

Maybe it was Breetai I liked. Which Warlord had the patch over the eye?
My pal named his cat Kyron, maybe I got them confused. It's been a few
years. The name seemed to fit that cat.

I had forgotten about all those other Mechs you mentioned. Brings back
a few memories. My favorite mech was the Wolverine. I just LOVED the
look of that Ball Turret. But back when I Role Played, my characters
piloted a modified Jenner, and the big brother to the Hatchetman, I
can't remember its name, but it also had a Gauss Cannon. Or it did
after, "I" modified it.

I lost some of my interest, with the introduction of the Clans. A
mistake if you ask me. I thought the battle between the Houses was
interesting in itself. The "Lost Tech" thing was OK, but hard to
sustain, if you ever wanted to introduce new units. Kind of like
Warhammer.

Too bad you live in "The Land Down Under", you'd be terrific to game
with.

Warprat ;)