Re: [NetEpic ML] More On Topic Now

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 23:49:55 -0700

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
> This is quite a good idea, you needn't use the Diplomacy map either. You
> could device your own maps. Actually, this is the best idea on how to run
an
> epic campaing I've encountered thus far!

If this could be written up as an article that would be great. With the
rerelease of the EPICentre site there will be quite a lot of new stuff.
Adeptus Titanicus will reappear, or at least the playaids and stuff will -
not sure about the rules. Heres the reply I got from Fanatic about it:

"Dear Kenneth,
We have no plans to produce new material for either the first or second
editions of Epic, though as you already know we may archive them onto
CDs or as PDF files so that collectors and completists can get hold of
them. Sadly the last part of the article you mention was never written -
we wrote stuff as it was needed back then, generally right to (or past!)
the deadline.
-Jervis Johnson"

The article I was referring to was the never-released Part 4 of the Chaos
Army List for Adeptus Titanicus/Space Marine.

Kenneth
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to
apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a
question."
 -- Charles Babbage