Re: [NetEpic ML] More On Topic Now

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:11:18 +1000

At 11:49 PM 7/24/00 -0700, Tzeench wrote:
>From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
> > This is quite a good idea, you needn't use the Diplomacy map either. You
> > could device your own maps. Actually, this is the best idea on how to run
>an
> > epic campaing I've encountered thus far!
>
>If this could be written up as an article that would be great. With the
>rerelease of the EPICentre site there will be quite a lot of new stuff.
>Adeptus Titanicus will reappear, or at least the playaids and stuff will -
>not sure about the rules. Heres the reply I got from Fanatic about it:

I'll see what I can do over the next couple of days. I'll try and do up an
article about running a campaign using the Diplomacy framework.

>"Dear Kenneth,
>We have no plans to produce new material for either the first or second
>editions of Epic, though as you already know we may archive them onto
>CDs or as PDF files so that collectors and completists can get hold of
>them. Sadly the last part of the article you mention was never written -
>we wrote stuff as it was needed back then, generally right to (or past!)
>the deadline.
>-Jervis Johnson"

So does this mean you can place material on your website about AT and SM/TL?

-Kelvin....

      When you're feeling down just
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.