Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Drop Pod Questions

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:40:13 EDT

Hi!

Cool, is it this saturday? I could make it on a Saturday two weeks from this
Saturday (got plans this weekend). We could schedule a monthly game for me
to go there. Whats the places name? You sent me an address once was that the
store or your home?

I can punch the address into mapquest to get there.

Let me know.

Peter