RE: [NetEpic ML] Scenario development

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:40:49 +0300

[snip]

Oops, forgot about those. I thought that for the sake of simplicity (read:
because of my laziness) whoever gets most victory points wins. No draws. If
both get exactly the same amount count the casualties. However, if someone
comes up with a decent way of handling draws (as I hope) it will definetely
be incorporated. This is meant to be collectively developed.

Jyrki Saari