Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:46:46 -0700

Hi! I've enjoyed reading the comments on this issue.

I prefer Josh's view on this. When I read the "Fluff", this is pretty
close to the way I percieve the Warhammer Universe. This is NOT to say
that other views do not have merit also. I just seem to think about the
same as Josh on this.

Great comments by all!

Warprat ;)